Visit www.nanaimomx.com for location and facility details
Online registration closes Saturday 10am!
There will be no registration in-person at the event
This is a club/fun event for all members of Nanaimo Motocross Association. You Must be a 2023 member to attend the race. Visit www.nanaimomx.com for membership purchases. Memberships and/or race registration is not available on site at the track. This is a fun event, perfect for new racers and a great warm-up to the VIMX race season. Note that this is a 3-Moto format with reduced classes, racing one class should be plenty for most riders. Practice and Camping is included in the class fees!
Saturday: (Practice Day – Optional)
- 10:00 am – Morning Practice (schedule posted at tower)
- 12:00(+/-) - Lunch Break
- 12:30 pm – Afternoon Practice (schedule posted at tower)
Sunday: (Race Day 3 - Moto Format)
- 8:00am – Mandatory Riders Meeting at the tower
- 8:15 am – Two Lap Practice (same as Saturday practice schedule)
- Moto 1 immediatly following practice (schedule posted at tower)
- 12:00 (+/-) – Lunch Break
- Moto 2 & 3 (same as Moto 1 schedule)
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com